New Evolve Release: 2019
We'd also like to give a huge thank you to...
- Angela Ugolini at Aurum Productions, for her patient and masterful mixing
- Dave Sperandio at Vocal Mastering
- Connor Martin, master editor
- David Rabizadeh, live sound
- Rob Dietz, arranger (Love So Soft)
- Jon Smith, arranger (Pray)
- Joshua Singer, arranger (Fallingwater)
...and of course, our former director and arranging extraordinaire, Michael Brisentine! Thanks for the years of knowledge and passion you've infused into Evolve and the rest of the choral program at Chesapeake. This is for you!
In a completely unexpected and somewhat chaotic end to the school year, Chesapeake Choirs found ourselves without a final performance to end out the year. Enter Lux, a young professional choir based in the Washington, D.C. area!
Our Chamber Singers were approached about participating in a virtual choir to end out the school year, alongside two other amazing high school choirs, and Lux, themselves! We had virtual masterclasses/tutorials and recorded from our own homes in our bedrooms, kitchens, and more!
We hope you enjoy this end-of-the-year project from our Chamber Singers!